- Drink Plenty of water: This will help to rehydrate and flush toxins that have released into the body.
- Self Massage specified areas the therapist recomended for you.
- Stretch shoulders: after being in the same position for 45 min you should open up the chest and rotate the arms.
- Stretch the Psoas! The psoas is one of the main core muscles. Whether you are sitting or walking the psoas is being engaged.
- Remember to do the deep breathing while engaged in the stretch. This allows the stretch to actually reset muscle memory.
Did you know…
To achieve the maximum healing potential, you should schedule a massage as often as 1-2 weeks, while 3-4 weeks is good for maintaining or relaxing the body.